Saturday, October 9, 2010

senses of my saturday morning...

the sound of mr leif and my dad,
working together,
talking,
laughing,
while fixin our shower....
the feeling of our new fleece sheets,
they're cute too,
eggshell blue,
and so soft,
i never wanna get out of bed...
the taste of warm oatmeal,
like my mom used to make,
ahhhh...comfort food,
yummy breakfast...
the look of my belly,
underneath my soft,
pink pajama shirt,
i'll miss it when it's gone...
mmmmm and the smell of coffee,
i don't really drink it too much,
my dad does
and so does mr leif,
but i do like the smell, it's the smell of morning...

hope y'all have a great saturday :)

it's gonna be almost 90 here. yikes.

i better go on a hip-swingin walk... get dis babay out!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh. that belly of yours. It's beautiful and big and I can't wait to see the little one waiting inside. :)

    I'm such a horrible bloggy commenter lately, but I just want you to know I'll be full-on STALKING yours this week, waiting for the first news about babyleif and his grand entrance. I'll be thinking of you every day, and praying for you every day too. :) SO so so excited, I just can't wait! love you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete