it was great.
simple, slow, easy, and completely stress free.....
although i missed mr leif like crazy, i was glad to be there and not here all alone :)
i met up with my dear sweet friends for a quick dinner on my way through lincoln tuesday night.
ahhhhhhhhhh, i loved being at home in saronville..........
i was lazy
ate ice cream with homemade hot fudge
and caught some beautiful sunsets :)
like really amazing sunsets.
and colton too :)
oh, being home was great.
..........i even did some dreaming of how my life would be different if we lived there.
here is my pretend life i created:
- i would stay at home with the kids, and not work
- i would lead an exercise/fitness class 3 times a week
- i would facilitate a moms parenting group once a week
- i would coordinate play dates and field trips for friends and their kids
- i would learn to cook (im horrible)
- i would learn to sew
- i would host a weekly bible study where everyother week we would do a study, and the off weeks we would just talk and eat good food.
- i would live in a house that mr leif built. (he's quite obsessed with building his own house these days.)
- i would host girls night at my house twice a month. it would involve wine
oh i love to dream.............
someday i'll do all of those things, right?!
and i suppose i could do them right here in KC
cuz mr leif doesn't plan on movin back anytime soon
and i'll support his decision to stay
lookout KC.........i've got big plans :)
im off to the store for some apples.
im dyin for an apple crisp. and corn on the cob too!!
happy birthday to my little brother! love you!!!
and to heidi, my amazing friend...........a jazz instructor/cake maker/blonde bomshell/college roommate/a dreamer/a hugger/a laugher/a wine drinker/ a beautiful and respectful wife/ a sharer of your lifeguard whistle on the first day i met you..........oh, my lovely stomp and shakin' it friend. i love you:)