Monday, February 28, 2011

weird dreams.

so, my fever's back.
yes, i've had a fever for 3 days in a row. i didn't even know they lasted that long.
although, after tylenol, it breaks to 99 for a few hours before goin right back up again.........
and i'm still swallowing daggers.

methinks i have strep, because i don't have any other symptoms other than fever and throat full of nails. but i'm going into the doc to confirm.

anyways.
when you're sick you have weird dreams, or at least i do.

weird dream number one.
my mom and i were sitting in my front yard and a snake slithered up and hissed at her and tried to crawl on her. she freaked out a bit, but did a rather nice job of keeping her cool. then a GIANT boa constrictor attacked ME. and i freaked out. and tried to get the snake off of me, but i couldn't. .................and then i woke up and my bed was soaked with sweat. yuck, seriously. i was a sweaty betty.

weird dream number two.
i was back at my national indoor finals track meet (i ran for a year in college) and it was time for my hurdle race. like literally the girls were all getting into their blocks. i hadn't even taken off my warm ups OR stretched OR did any run-throughs. and my muscles were so tigh t, so i freaked out and ran over to my lane, trying to strip off my warm ups as fast as i could, to get into my blocks before the gun.........and then i woke up. and my legs, scratch that, my whole body, was aching like crazy.

crap. i don't even wanna know what's going to creep into my mind tonight.
flowers........candy.......princesses............flowers..........candy..........princesses.........(just trying to train my mind for my dreams here folks) ...........cute dress from anthro............new shoes...........princesses.............cotton candy..............funnel cakes................anthro dress............flowers............sunshine..............

1 comment:

  1. so sorry you are feeling sick and having bad dreams. i thought i had strep too but i don't. but i still feel lousy with a sinus infection and a cough.
    get well soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete